Leveraging the CSF’s to make a real difference in service can be made easier if you know what you want to achieve as a result.
Types of CSF to review may include:
· How efficient a particular process is
· How well your infrastructure is performing though availability etc.
· Improving the quality of service – does it perform the way it should
· Reducing costs for the IT department
· Using the metrics for trend analysis
· The need for (or not) of resources – human or otherwise
· Making comparisons from date “X” to the same time last month, year etc.