The Pink 15 Experience

Over the past few days I had the good fortune to attend Pink 15. This was my first Pink event in Las Vegas, and much like the city the conference was larger than life. To complement the vendor representation there was a great selection of presenters who were able to fulfil the needs of the attendees in many capacities.

There was a great cross section of attendees from many geographic areas who were looking for insights into as many areas which are impacting the ability to deliver service as there was diversity in the attendees themselves.

Personally I was able to connect with people who were experiencing similar operational challenges as well as where they had insights into areas of improvement which I may have not even considered. Having events like these are important but beyond that we all need to ensure that the content allows for multiple perspectives which this conference did.

To me the networking is crucial to getting better at how we, as a service management community, are able to provide superior service delivery which can be accomplished through knowledge sharing amongst our peers.

Feel free to connect with me

LinkedIn
Twitter

Labels: , , , ,